Saturday, August 7, 2010

11 Tools Reflection

I have enjoyed learning about the 11 tools! I will definitely incorporate as many of the tools in my teaching after introducing the digital citizenship.

Some of my favorites and the ones I will bring in into the classroom will be:
Mosaic with ImageChef - I am already planning on the posters I am going to create to enhance learning in my classroom!
Animoto – I will introduce it as a writer’s workshop publication tool. It is a fun and organized way to keep a clear sequence of events, and it will help to add all the literacy elements as well. I am sure my students and I will enjoy the final product of every story.

Even when technology is relatively new to me, I have been able to learn quickly when acquiring new skills, but was conversely shock at how long it would take me to complete this assignment. I keep spending long periods of time en each tool, especially when creating videos and searching for images to include into all of the different tools.

1 comment:

  1. If you're a Google Docs user, you might want to take a look at Stupeflix Studio - accessed under the More menu. It is similar to Animoto and kids can access through their Google Docs.

    ReplyDelete