Thursday, August 5, 2010

Tool # 2

An Online Education Communities provide an excellent venue to improve the day-to-day teaching and learning experience of the learning community itself by enhancing instructors’ focus on behaviors that contribute to a student’s sense of connection within the community.

I like the idea of emphasizing the human elements in blogging by revealing and maintaining as much of my identity as is deemed safe; minimizing harm to others by never knowingly hurting or injuring someone with information made available on my blog; and building community by linking my blog to others.

I commented on the following blogs:
Tomorrow and Beyond (M Dimareli)
Maria's Modern Life (M Giraldo)
Rosaura's Blog (R Ramirez)
Mimi the Blogger (M Garcia)
Vivian's Blog (V Herrera)


No comments:

Post a Comment